With some excellent facilities, the school offers this service including a balanced and healthy diet for our students.
- We have our own kitchen and in-house professionals.
- The menus are approved by the Health Department of the Community of Madrid.
- Suppliers are meticulously selected and asked to provide the highest quality products.
- Our menus are healthy and balanced.
- Development of the activity in compliance with all the hygienic and sanitary regulations required, conforming to the systematic preventive approach HACCP. The menus are audited monthly by external food safety companies and under the supervision of the health authorities.
- The teachers look after their students at all times. The staff is attentive to the normal development of meal shifts and to the provision of a quality service, while taking care that the table manners are appropriate, since they are part of the education of our students.
- Menus for people with food allergies supported by a medical statement are provided.
- Dinner menus are available for a complete daily diet.
- Afternoon snacks are provided to students from 1 to 5 years of age.