Educate and prepare free and independent people with a critical spirit and a sound comprehensive education that enables them to face the challenges of a globalised world, by creating a suitable socio-emotional framework at our School.
To promote ‘Humanitas students’ as a differential educational model, and turn the Institution into a benchmark that aims to satisfy all members of the educational community by developing a solid Educational Project and organisational structure, in addition to establishing strategic policies that favour the personal and professional development of employees, as well as promoting an open and inclusive excellence culture.
Humanitas Bilingual School is characterised by:
- Its dynamic and innovative approach to be at the forefront of the latest methodological trends.
- The internationalisation of its curriculum through the development of multilingual projects, partnerships with foreign institutions, and the implementation of international programmes.
- The development of an Educational Project that promotes:
- The treatment of the student as an individual to be respected and properly cared for considering their individual personal and educational needs.
- Respect, tolerance, responsibility towards the group, a culture of effort, and the development of intellectual curiosity.
- The understanding and respect for our own bodies through specific programmes that encourage the development of healthy habits.
- The strengthening of the traditional Western culture values with an open and tolerant approach.
- The intellectual and emotional development of Humanitas students through tutorial interventions.
- The raising of awareness as regards the fact that we belong to a global world that demands respect and knowledge of other cultures.
- Positive social and coexistence habits.
- Social commitment based on the development of charitable projects involving the entire educational community with the purpose of raising awareness.
- Responsibility towards the environment, developing policies aimed to preserve the natural setting and foster behaviours that favour these goals and encourage all members of the educational community to join in.
- The commitment to educational quality through the implementation and development of management systems focused on continuous improvement.